Friday, March 7, 2008

Day 4

1. Explain one challenge you faced, and how you overcame it this week?

The challenge that I have faced would be, having our measurements slightly off. And when nailing the wood, we didn't hold down the wood that much so then the nail came out throughout the side of the wood and we had to yank the nails out a couple of times. How i have came over the challenges was that i told one of the instructors to help and  we got a chance to redo the measurements and we trimmed down the wood that had our measurements on it that were incorrect. Overcoming the nail challenge, we hammered out the nail reverse. Matched the wood correctly, evened it out and re nailed.

2. What accomplishments are you proud of from this past week? why are you proud of them?

Accomplishments that I'm proud of that happened throughout the past week, happens to be actually making the corn hole board, and going through the process very fast, which we are likely almost done with our project. I'm also proud In using different tools i never used in my life. And helping my group out/working, in having pride in building the corn hole board. I'm proud of all these accomplishments because I now I'm confident in what I'm building, and what I'm doing for our whole HTMMA community.

3. What is the next step in your process to completing your project? how will you get there?

What we have to do where we left off was, that we have to finish our design in pencil on our corn hole board, and we are hopefully going to get our paint from home depot and paint our design. How my group and me get there, is trying our hardest of all and not talking/concentrating. Another way is to just avoid talking to our friends, and our group as a team can decide more quick and faster so we can get to our next step.

No comments: