Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Day 7

1. If you had 27 2x4" pieces of  wood, what is the total width and height?

The total width of the 27 2x4's is 108 wide, becuase you know that in a 2x4 peice of wood the width is 4 so then you multiply it by 27 since that is your main number. The height of the 2x4's is 54 in tall, becuase you would multiply the height of a 2x4, which is 2 so then you multiply it by 27 which is the magic number and gets your answer.

2. What was the biggest challenge you faced today while you were working? ( What steps did you take to defeat your challenge?)

The challenge today that I have faced was to come up whith an ideia, to add value to our design. Like what to add to make it not that bland and not that junky, so I first told our assistant instructor Mr. Anothony what we sould do. I soon came up whith an ideia of using the girl bathroomm symbol on our board, instead of a stick figure. So then me and my group gathered up and found our image on google images and worked off there.

3. What is your work plan for tomorrow? (Be very detailed!)

My work plan for tomorrow would be, retracing our "girl" design and painting the outline of it on our board. We are I'm also going to paint/filling out the inside of our "girl design", and I'm going to add more value of color to it as well. I'm also going to sew different color cloths, for the beanbags. Colors representing the arrival teams.

No comments: